David is Managing Director and head of Global Business Services at Experian.
He has extensive business operations and digital transformation experience as Chief Operating Officer, Head of Re-engineering Strategy, and Strategic Programs Executive. He has produced more than $3 billion of business value during his 25+ year career at systemically important firms such as JPMorgan, Bank of America, Citigroup, and Experian.
Specialty areas include:
– End-to-end process reengineering leveraging Lean and Six Sigma methods
– Product excellence through the use of Design Thinking and Agile best practices
– Digital transformation through implementation of robotics, AI and business intelligence tools
– Offshoring, shared services and global business services operating model adoption
– M&A integration, change management, and organizational restructuring
He’s been featured on-air by Bloomberg, as well as in numerous webinars and conference events. Recent recognition includes: Best Transformation Program (OpEx Week), Pinnacle Enterprise for Robotics (Everest Group), and Great Places to Work (Bulgaria, Chile, Costa Rica, India, Malaysia). David holds the U.S. patent for a unique service and process methodology to distribute project management requests efficiently across resources.
David has maintained his commitment to continuous learning and philanthropy. As a graduate of The College of New Jersey’s business school, he continued his development by receiving advanced certifications in Lean Six Sigma (Black Belt) and Agile (Scrum Master, Product Owner). He is a Master’s degree candidate in Organizational Dynamics at the University of Pennsylvania and has completed The Wharton School’s Executive Development and Harvard Business School’s Disruptive Strategy programs. His volunteer activity has been focused on environmental conservancy and supporting families managing the effects of pediatric cancer.