Candidates who lack competencies below will be evaluated on their GMAT or GRE score, and/or may be asked to complete external modules to demonstrate quantitative proficiency. Examples of demonstrated quantitative methods knowledge may include, but are not limited to the following: Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Finance or Mathematics/Statistics.
- Official transcripts from all higher education institutions attended
- Current resume
- Application fee (waivers available for TCNJ alumni and MBA event attendees)
- Enrollment deposit
- 1 letter of recommendation
- Additional documents needed from international applicants seeking to study in the U.S.
Essay should be no more than 500 words, detailing your interest in the MBA program and how it fits into your career goals.
Letter of Recommendation
One letter of recommendation required. Professional references preferred. Academic references accepted.
Options for submitting your letter of recommendation are listed below:
- Online reference generated through the TCNJ online application.
- Enter your recommender’s information in the “Recommenders” section of the application.
- After submitting your application, your recommenders will receive an automatic email inviting them to complete the online reference form.
- GMAC Common Letter of Recommendation (LOR).
- Recommenders can download the Common Letter of Recommendation (LOR) PDF online.
- Recommenders can complete the template offline and save a final version to their computer (Applicant Last Name, Applicant First Name).
- Recommenders should email their letter directly to the Office of Graduate and Advancing Education, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Standalone Letter of Recommendation (LOR) emailed directly to the Office of Graduate and Advancing Education, email@example.com.
GMAT or GRE Test-Optional Policy
Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Records Examination (GRE) scores are not required as part of the MBA application process. Candidates with undergraduate cumulative GPAs below 3.0 are strongly encouraged to submit test scores as an alternate measure of academic readiness for graduate-level coursework.
TCNJ will accept GMAT or GRE score reports from tests taken within the last five years.
- TCNJ GMAT Program Code: BRS-K7-52
- TCNJ GRE Program Code: R2519
Mini GMAT Quiz
Application Deadlines and Rolling Admission
New MBA cohorts are enrolled each Fall semester. You can access the application for the next incoming cohort here.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Only completed applications will be reviewed for admissions. Candidates are typically notified of their Admissions decision within two weeks of completing their application checklist.
The priority deadline for Fall enrollment is April 1. Candidates submitting their application after the April 1 priority deadline should connect with the MBA director (email firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss their timeline for application completion and review.
Tuition & Costs
The College of New Jersey provides a high quality education at a lower than average cost than other schools of similar quality.
|Tuition (3 credits)
|Total program cost (14 courses / 42 credits)
Admitted students will be required to pay a $500 enrollment deposit within four weeks of their acceptance in order to secure their place in the incoming Fall cohort.
The College of New Jersey provides a high quality education at a lower than average cost than other schools of similar quality. The tuition and fees listed above are specific to the current academic year. Figures may change without notice and upon action of the Board of Trustees. Future academic years tuition and fees are subject to annual increase.
Students pursuing a graduate degree at TCNJ may be eligible for some types of student financial assistance, including but not limited to student loans and assistantships. Graduate students must follow the same steps as undergraduates in applying for federal loan assistance.
Graduate students must be enrolled in at least five credit hours at the 500 level or above in order to be eligible for student loan assistance and for TCNJ to certify enrollment for a loan repayment deferment.
Semester Enrollment Requirements for Graduate Students
Full-time status = 9 or more credit hours
Half-time status = 5 credit hours
The enrollment requirements pertain to individual summer session enrollment as well.
TCNJ Alumni Scholarship
Earn a $5000 scholarship towards a TCNJ MBA! Available to all TCNJ alumni, a $5,000 tuition scholarship will be awarded in two parts:
- Year 1: $2500 applied to Fall tuition
- Year 2: $2500 applied to Fall tuition
The full $5000 alumni scholarship is available for up to three years from the start of entering the MBA program.
» Learn more about Financial Aid at TCNJ
International students pursuing full-time enrollment may be eligible for visa sponsorship pending academic eligibility and the submission of required personal documents, financial documents, and English language proficiency documentation. Students with questions about their eligibility to study can discuss their status with International Student Services email@example.com.