The Master of Business Administration degree requires 42 academic credits (approximately 14 courses). The lockstep curriculum is designed to be completed in two years. The T-Style curriculum delivers a focused specialization followed by the MBA Core.
Hybrid learning offers depth and flexibility
The TCNJ MBA degree program combines the best of online learning with face-to-face instruction, all led by accomplished faculty. Saturday residencies, held twice each academic term, allow you to engage in meaningful peer projects and presentations while networking with students, faculty, and our incredible roster of engaged industry practitioners.
Business Analytics — The business analytics specialization will provide contemporary analytic skills for complex business decision-making.
Strategy, Innovation and Leadership — The track in Strategy, Innovation and Leadership is designed to create leaders of change. Organizations survive and prosper by challenging the status quo and by finding new ways to deliver value.
This track explores organizational and individual processes that leads to innovative ideas, products, and services. The specialization invites students to think strategically, gain new insights on how people and organizations work, and develop managerial skills that will enable individuals to lead others in change initiatives.
Years one and two overview
Course offerings subject to change
Business Analytics Track
- Machine Learning
- Regression Modeling
- Relational Database Systems
- Text Mining
- Applied Times Series and Forecasting
- Geospatial Analysis
- Business Analytics Practicum
Strategy, Innovation and Leadership Track
- Strategy and Sustained Competitive Advantage
- The Art of Persuasion: Communication for Business
- Psychology of Management
- Negotiations and Dispute Resolution
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Management Practicum: New Product Development
- Accounting for Managers
- Corporate Finance and Valuation
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Managerial Economics
- Global Operations & Supply Chain
- Corporate Responsibility and Business Ethics
- Managing in the Global Environment
Business practitioner involvement
The Graduate Advisory Committee of TCNJ alumni and business professionals will provide ongoing input and support to enrolled students. Most courses offered will involve experienced business practitioners, whether face-to-face or online.